Spacious, traditional and equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay
All our rooms are en-suite and include:
- Quality, comfortable beds
- Flat screen TV
- Hospitality tray with water,tea, coffee and biscuits
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Large mirrors
- Information folders
- Fluffy towels and make-up removing cloth
- Privacy film and blinds in all bathrooms
- Luggage rack
- Ironing board and iron available on request
Always book direct for the best price
Why book direct?
- All rooms are not always open to On-line Booking Agents
- Best prices
- Personal service
- Booking issues resolved directly
- Gift Vouchers available
Check In/Out Times
Please read the following carefully before booking:
- Check-in time is between 4pm and 7pm.
- Check-out by 10.30am.
- Late check-out and/or early check-in is by prior arrangement only, is subject to availability and may be charged at £20 per room per event.
Accreditations and awards
Just outside Jedburgh is the Capon Tree believed to be the last survivor of the ancient Jed Forest. The tree is a hollow Oak tree now held up in places by wooden supports and is thought to be about 1000 years old. The tree can be visited by parking just opposite or a...
April 2022 brought us two brothers both here for the fishing on the beautiful River Tweed. Congratulations goes to Mr Rob Burns who landed this lovely 8lbs salmon caught between the coals on the Rutherford beat. It's great to see fish being caught up here in the...
The sun is out, it's a beautiful warm July day and we need a socially distant outdoor activity with a tasty reward. So off to Border Berries at Rutherford a short drive along the river from Kelso to pick the best strawberries you will find anywhere! Stepping out of...