Covid 19 Information
Most importantly – DO NOT travel to Inglestone House or The Scottish Borders if you suspect or you have Covid 19.
We have always been scrupulous with our cleaning which has often been commented on by our guests.We now follow an enhanced risk-based approach to cleaning. We continue to use recommended products to ensure the highest possible level of sanitisation.
- Hand sanitising stations are now located in Reception and inside the back entrance. We request that everyone uses them on entering the building and before entering the Dining Room. We also recommend that guests carry their own supply at all times.
- Communal areas of the building will be more frequently sanitised.
- All unnecessary collateral has been removed from bedrooms /Reception to faciliate enhanced cleaning.
- Bedrooms will not be routinely serviced daily in order to faciliate the highest level of protection to everyone.
- We request that all guests follow the current Social Distancing guidelines for Scotland.
- Floor guidelines are marked out in Reception.
- Please ensure staircases are clear before use.
- Dining tables will be spaced to follow government guidelines and a reservation system may be in place for breakfast.
- Rooms 5 & 6 will be asked to use the rear door after checking in to control numbers in reception area.
- If you need us during your stay please telephone us.
Food & Drink
- Hospitality trays will be available on request with specified items only.
- Breakfast will be pre-ordered and operate on a reservation timetable.
- There will be NO self-service table for cereals etc. All available items will be served to you at your table.
- Guests with mobility difficulties occupying our ground floor rooms will be offered a reduced breakfast delivered to the door.
- Our Dining Room can be opened by special request for the consumption of take-away food.
- All payments must be made either prior to check in (our preferred method) or on arrival. Our booking system allows card details to be securely stored. We can email a payment link or take payment via card over the phone.
- If there is a queue for check-in you will be asked to wait either in the garden or in your car.
- We now have a minimum 2 night stay.
- Check in time is now from 5pm (this is to allow for additional cleaning).
- Check out is now 10am.
- If we are forced to close during the pandemic we will offer you a free change of date or cancellation with full refund.
- If you develop symptoms during your stay – you must stay in your room until tested. We will follow all current government guidelines and advice from the local Health Authority. At present the advice is that the guest is responsible for all additional charges incurred.
- In the event of a confirmed case of Covid the room will be closed for 72 hours before sanitising. This could result in our need to cancel a reservation.
- A copy of our risk assessments are available on request.