Covid 19 Information (updated 29/4/22)
Face coverings are no longer mandatory in Scotland. However, if you wish to wear one inside Inglestone House please feel free to do so.
Most importantly – DO NOT travel to Inglestone House or The Scottish Borders if you have Covid 19.
We are both fully vaccinated and are testing regularly.
- We continue to follow an enhanced risk-based approach to cleaning. We continue to use recommended products to ensure the highest possible level of sanitisation.
- Hand sanitising stations are located in Reception and inside the back entrance. We request that everyone uses them on entering the building and before entering the Dining Room.
- Bedrooms will not be routinely serviced daily in order to facilitate the highest level of protection to everyone.
- We request that all guests keep to a reasonable social distance from others.
- Please ensure staircases are clear before use.
- A reservation system is in place for breakfast.
- If you need us during your stay please telephone us.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast will be pre-ordered and operate on a reservation timetable.
- Our Dining Room can be opened by special request for the consumption of take-away food.
- All payments must be made either prior to check in (our preferred method) or on arrival. Our booking system allows card details to be securely stored. We can email a payment link or take payment via card over the phone.
- Guests are kindly requested to open all windows in rooms before checking out
- We have a minimum 2 night stay for certain dates.
- Check in time is now from 5pm (this is to allow for additional cleaning).
- Check out is now 10am.
- If we are forced to close during the pandemic we will offer you a free change of date or cancellation with full refund.