Spacious, traditional and equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay
All our rooms are en-suite and include:
- Quality, comfortable beds
- Flat screen TV
- Hospitality tray with water,tea, coffee and biscuits
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Large mirrors
- Information folders
- Fluffy towels and make-up removing cloth
- Privacy film and blinds in all bathrooms
- Luggage rack
- Ironing board and iron available on request
Always book direct for the best price
Why book direct?
- All rooms are not always open to On-line Booking Agents
- Best prices
- Personal service
- Booking issues resolved directly
- Gift Vouchers available
Check In/Out Times
Please read the following carefully before booking:
- Check-in time is between 4pm and 7pm.
- Check-out by 10.30am.
- Late check-out and/or early check-in is by prior arrangement only, is subject to availability and may be charged at £20 per room per event.
Accreditations and awards
This week we have been preparing for the long awaited reopening of our home to guests. We are extremely excited and more than a bit apprehensive at the prospect of opening our doors once again. For the last few weeks we have immersed ourselves in all the latest...
It's February 2020 and everyone is weather watching. Storms Ciara and Dennis bring misery with flooding, travel disruption and (for us) the possibility of cancellations. Despite the awful weather our regular party of friendly fishermen arrive determined to have a good...
Pub walks are fine. We prefer a coffee shop at the end of our labours. Recently we took a trip to Peebles for a fine walk from the town through part of the Glentress forest. We could tell you all about the lovely views etc, etc. However, by far the best part of this...