Spacious, traditional and equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay
All our rooms are en-suite and include:
- Quality, comfortable beds
- Flat screen TV
- Hospitality tray with water,tea, coffee and biscuits
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Large mirrors
- Information folders
- Fluffy towels and make-up removing cloth
- Privacy film and blinds in all bathrooms
- Luggage rack
- Ironing board and iron available on request
Always book direct for the best price
Why book direct?
- All rooms are not always open to On-line Booking Agents
- Best prices
- Personal service
- Booking issues resolved directly
- Gift Vouchers available
Check In/Out Times
Please read the following carefully before booking:
- Check-in time is between 4pm and 7pm.
- Check-out by 10.30am.
- Late check-out and/or early check-in is by prior arrangement only, is subject to availability and may be charged at £20 per room per event.
Accreditations and awards
A short drive to Galashiels took us to the 5 Star visitor attraction - The Great Tapestry of Scotland. Housed in a purpose-built visitor centre in the heart of Galashiels the Tapestry tells the story of Scotland's history, heritage, innovations and culture. A...
We are delighted to be part of Visit Kelso's campaign to become the Wellbeing capital of Scotland! In partnership with other businesses, we aim to ensure everyone is taken well care of during their stay. Our Guest House has a lending library and a good supply of...
We love free entry to a historic hidden gem and Torwoodlee Tower was easy to find using one of the many Scottish Borders Council books. The "Paths around Galashiels" guide directs you to start in Clovenfords, follow the easy instructions to arrive at the long ,...